The Baltimore City Ravers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Attempt to Get this Board Running...

2 posters

Go down

Another Attempt to Get this Board Running... Empty Another Attempt to Get this Board Running...

Post  djraverfox Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 pm

So I'm going to try to take BCR off Facebook again. Lets see how well I do!

If anyone still watches this thing, I applaud your patience. Facebook has been nothing but trouble for me and the crew, and honestly, IMO, the rave-scene doesn't belong on Facebook.

Any effort to help in this endeavor would be awesome! Get your friends to join, start up interesting convos...

We are going to plug forum invites to everyone on the mailing list and really try to get this community going. Thanks guys!
djraverfox
djraverfox
Admin

https://baltimorecityravers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Another Attempt to Get this Board Running... Empty Re: Another Attempt to Get this Board Running...

Post  ChooChoo Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 am

Responding for the sake of activity. Yeah, let's get off of Facebook. That place is bugged anyway.
ChooChoo
ChooChoo

Back to top Go down

Another Attempt to Get this Board Running... Empty Re: Another Attempt to Get this Board Running...

Post  djraverfox Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:31 am

Sent out an email to the mailing list inviting everyone to the forum today...

Might play with some of these skin settings because its hard to see these buttons...
djraverfox
djraverfox
Admin

https://baltimorecityravers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum